Tightening of bank liquidity, regulatory change and unprecedented market volatility have led organisations to expect more from their treasury teams. With more sophisticated treasury operations, the role of Corporate Treasurer has expanded to include a broader range of financial management activities, which has led to treasurers demanding more from their banking partners.
Why attend Global Treasury Congress in 2015?
The Global Treasury Congress is the premier treasury event of 2015, where professionals from the world of treasury and finance can;
- Learn about the latest developments in fintech
- Hear from the UK Payments Council, as they share information about the Faster Payments Scheme “New Access Model”
- Interact with a panel of experts debating; “Are banks doing enough to serve their corporate customers?”
- Discover SWIFT’s changing corporate strategy for 2015, and why there has never been a better time to join the SWIFT network
- Exchange ideas with industry peers
What to expect:
Hosted by AccessPay, provider of payment automation and business intelligence, this key industry event will give treasurers a rare opportunity to hear leading financial experts discuss the latest issues affecting the treasury world.
With a keynote speech from Nick Leeson (ex-Barings), exhibition stands hosted by leading financial institutions and software vendors and an interactive Q&A session with an opportunity to pose questions direct to the panel; this exclusive event promises to be an occasion that you don’t want to miss!
The Euro Banking Association marked the opening of its two-day flagship event in Milan with commentaries on two drivers of change within the payments industry.
Foreign exchange and shifts in politics are the most important areas of treasury risk for treasurers, according to original research by GTNews.
The partners are promoting the pilot as an opportunity “to test blockchain technology with minimal business process disruption and integration effort.”
The Fintech Innovation Awards recognise the best achievements and most innovative teams and individuals in their fields in the last 12 months.