Triple Point Technology, a commodity management software company, has launched five mobile applications: Mobile Commodity Trader, Mobile Voyage Estimator, Mobile Inventory Navigator, Mobile Management Dashboard and Commodity XL Mobile System Console. These solutions will transform the way companies manage commodities by empowering staff to perform key operations while away from their desks and before competitors can react.
Triple Point is delivering mobile commodity management applications for the iPhone and iPad that enable workers to perform their jobs anytime, anywhere:
- Mobile Commodity Trader: supplies traders with all the tools necessary for taking care of business while on the road.
- Mobile Voyage Estimator: wins more business for shippers and charterers by providing accurate, intelligent quotes using any combination of cargoes, vessels, routes, and load and discharge ports.
- Mobile Inventory Navigator: allows schedulers to assess and analyse bulk commodity inventory and capacity levels in real time.
- Mobile Management Dashboard: provides executives with pinpoint analysis of key performance indicators across the supply chain for improved decision-making and bottom-line results.
- Commodity XL Mobile System Console: enables administrators to monitor, manage, and troubleshoot global deployments of Triple Point’s software solution while at home, in transit, or walking the floor.
“Mobility is the next great technology wave and we are at its forefront,” said Peter Armstrong, chief executive officer (CEO) and president, Triple Point. “The initial feedback from customers has been extremely positive and we will launch more high value apps in the coming months.”
There are various ways for financial institutions to benefit from advanced technologies and business models provided by FinTech's. Whether a business' approach is radical or incremental, data management can help a company to increase their return on investment, argues André Casterman, INTIX.
Tim de Knegt, strategic finance and treasury manager for the Port of Rotterdam, discusses how he is using blockchain, the challenges he will face in his role of treasury over the next 12 months and the advice he would give to someone starting out their career in treasury.
As the May 25 deadline for Europe’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) inches closer, many treasurers are being lumped with the task of ensuring their wider company is compliant.
Apps are a critical part of treasury's shift into mobile banking as 67% of treasury and corporate finance professionals said mobile banking services are of particular interest to them in a recent survey.