Sterci has launched GTSuite, a portfolio of solutions for messaging, reconciliation, business flows integration and data management.
Collectively, the integrated Sterci GTSuite products form part of a total global transaction solution, with each of the four modular applications available separately or combined. The flexibility extends to the deployment model, with each GT application available as an in-house licensed product or as an outsourced hosted service from its Global Transaction Platform (GTP).
GTSuite is comprised of five solutions:
- GTExchange: formerly known as Stelink, GTExchange is a multi-network financial messaging hub.
- GTMatch: formerly known as Stematch, GTMatch is an enterprise-wide reconciliation and exception management solution.
- GTFrame: formerly known as Steform, GTFrame provides transformation and business flows integration services.
- GTData: formerly known as KeyData, GTData is a multi-provider and high volume data management application.
- GTP: Sterci GTSuite products are available as an on-demand service from GTP.
The annual BNP Paribas Cash Management University kicked off on Thursday morning with treasury professionals congregating in Paris from across Europe.
APIs may be a solution to MT940 challenges, says Karen Fagan, treasury operation manager, for British television company, ITV.
Kicking off the first day of the Singapore Fintech Festival, issues with cryptocurrencies were addressed by MIT media labs director, Joi Ito, and panels of technology leaders discussed how they’re using data analytics.
Sibos 2017 day two highlights: Brexit and banking, and why ‘data is the new oil’ in financial services
How nation first politics can impact global financial organisations It’s clear that data and regulation are the two key topics that are ... read more