Axletree Solutions, a provider of fully managed end-to-end SWIFT connectivity solutions, and Pinnacle Solutions Incorporated (PSI), provider of the Synergy suite of banking and trade services software, have partnered to offer Synergy suite on Axletree’s service bureau.
Synergy is a web-based suite of integrated banking applications for payments, accounts, cash management, loans and deposits, trade services, and for corporate treasury multi-bank trade services application. Synergy is now available on Axletree’s hosted SWIFT connectivity platform, providing customers with a complete, secure, outsourced, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for:
- International payments via SWIFT.
- SWIFT messaging.
- Demand deposit account (DDA) processing with SWIFT intraday and end-of-day statements nostro processing.
- Money market lending and deposits with SWIFT confirmations and payments.
- Trade services with SWIFT connectivity for inbound and outbound, including MT798.
- Corporate trade services with SWIFT connectivity including MT798 foreign exchange (FX) with SWIFT confirmation and payments (available 2012).
“Axletree’s partnership with Pinnacle Solutions can add tremendous value to our banking customers. With Synergy part of our unique marketplace of hosted value added solutions, banks can now avail core banking and SWIFT connectivity services through Axletree,” said Mohan Murali, president, Axletree Solutions.
A report by broking group Marsh examines the repercussions from the administration of the South Korean company, which filed for bankruptcy protection at the end of August.
Global research by C2FO suggests that smaller businesses are less concerned with the repercussions of Brexit and the upcoming US presidential election.
A squeeze on skilled talent means it now takes an average of seven weeks to fill open permanent roles in finance in the UK according to new research from financial services recruitment firm Robert Half.
Early-stage merger and acquisition deals in Asia-Pacific show nearly 10% year-on-year growth in recent months.