Axletree Solutions, a provider of fully managed end-to-end SWIFT connectivity solutions, and Pinnacle Solutions Incorporated (PSI), provider of the Synergy suite of banking and trade services software, have partnered to offer Synergy suite on Axletree’s service bureau.
Synergy is a web-based suite of integrated banking applications for payments, accounts, cash management, loans and deposits, trade services, and for corporate treasury multi-bank trade services application. Synergy is now available on Axletree’s hosted SWIFT connectivity platform, providing customers with a complete, secure, outsourced, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution for:
- International payments via SWIFT.
- SWIFT messaging.
- Demand deposit account (DDA) processing with SWIFT intraday and end-of-day statements nostro processing.
- Money market lending and deposits with SWIFT confirmations and payments.
- Trade services with SWIFT connectivity for inbound and outbound, including MT798.
- Corporate trade services with SWIFT connectivity including MT798 foreign exchange (FX) with SWIFT confirmation and payments (available 2012).
“Axletree’s partnership with Pinnacle Solutions can add tremendous value to our banking customers. With Synergy part of our unique marketplace of hosted value added solutions, banks can now avail core banking and SWIFT connectivity services through Axletree,” said Mohan Murali, president, Axletree Solutions.
The annual BNP Paribas Cash Management University kicked off on Thursday morning with treasury professionals congregating in Paris from across Europe.
APIs may be a solution to MT940 challenges, says Karen Fagan, treasury operation manager, for British television company, ITV.
Kicking off the first day of the Singapore Fintech Festival, issues with cryptocurrencies were addressed by MIT media labs director, Joi Ito, and panels of technology leaders discussed how they’re using data analytics.
Sibos 2017 day two highlights: Brexit and banking, and why ‘data is the new oil’ in financial services
How nation first politics can impact global financial organisations It’s clear that data and regulation are the two key topics that are ... read more