3i Infotech, a global provider of IT solutions, has upgraded the Kastle factoring solution for the receivables finance sector, which has seen an increase in industry demand over the past 12 months, as established businesses and institutions seek to achieve a clearer understanding of all aspects of their finances.
Faisal Khan, director, banking and insurance, 3i Infotech Western Europe, said: “We are conscious that the receivables finance industry in Europe is in a high growth phase and rapidly becoming a mainline method for companies to obtain liquidity. With this growth and maturity comes the need to deploy leading-edge technology and by enhancing our Kastle factoring solution, we are able to assist the industry in reaching new levels of efficiency.”
The enhancements include:
- A new customer relationship management (CRM) module that captures and processes the information necessary to evaluate, structure and create receivables finance facilities.
- A flexible, clear key performance indicator (KPI) dashboard interface that may be utilised on the desktop, laptop or mobile smart phone.
- The integration of 3i Infotech’s existing document management and scanning solutions alongside the transaction processing functions of Kastle factoring.
- The latest pioneering fraud detection tools and assistance with regulatory compliance.
- Comprehensive enterprise-wide risk management with a risk-rating tool that allows institutions to continually monitor a borrower’s credit-worthiness.
The annual BNP Paribas Cash Management University kicked off on Thursday morning with treasury professionals congregating in Paris from across Europe.
APIs may be a solution to MT940 challenges, says Karen Fagan, treasury operation manager, for British television company, ITV.
Kicking off the first day of the Singapore Fintech Festival, issues with cryptocurrencies were addressed by MIT media labs director, Joi Ito, and panels of technology leaders discussed how they’re using data analytics.
Sibos 2017 day two highlights: Brexit and banking, and why ‘data is the new oil’ in financial services
How nation first politics can impact global financial organisations It’s clear that data and regulation are the two key topics that are ... read more