Sir Christopher Hogg, chairman of the Financial Reporting Council (FRC), has announced six appointments to the Financial and Reporting Review Panel (FRRP).
The new appointments:
- Eric Hutchinson is chief financial officer and group finance director of Spirent Communications, a multinational network technology company.
- David Mabb QC is a member of Erskine Chambers, where his litigation and advisory work covers company law and all related areas including accounting matters.
- Richard Meddings is group finance director of Standard Chartered and a non-executive director of 3i plc.
- John Nicholas is a non-executive director and Audit Committee chairman of Rotork and Ceres Power, having previously been group finance director of FTSE 100 and 250 companies.
- Andrew Palmer is group director of Legal and General Group and non-executive director at SEGRO.
- Richard Piper is a partner with Restoration Partners, chairman of HLBBshaw Group and a non-executive director of Matchtech Group.
The annual BNP Paribas Cash Management University kicked off on Thursday morning with treasury professionals congregating in Paris from across Europe.
APIs may be a solution to MT940 challenges, says Karen Fagan, treasury operation manager, for British television company, ITV.
Kicking off the first day of the Singapore Fintech Festival, issues with cryptocurrencies were addressed by MIT media labs director, Joi Ito, and panels of technology leaders discussed how they’re using data analytics.
Sibos 2017 day two highlights: Brexit and banking, and why ‘data is the new oil’ in financial services
How nation first politics can impact global financial organisations It’s clear that data and regulation are the two key topics that are ... read more