A. Schulman Inc. has selected the treasury workstation from IT2 Treasury Solutions. The IT2 implementation will support treasury operations based in Akron Ohio, Mexico and Bornem in south-west Belgium. IT2 says it will provide a best practice solution to fulfil a range of business requirements, including:
- Global visibility and management of cash.
- Global visibility & management of FX and interest rate risk.
- Strengthening the controls over cash and bank relationship management.
- Operation of the European in-house bank, including inter-company lending & borrowing operations.
- End-to-end provision of transparent and secure treasury workflows.
- Automating the execution of business processes, reducing and/or eliminating manual tasks wherever possible.
- Increasing the effectiveness of management reporting by automating the creation and distribution of key management reports.
The IT2 platform will replace Schulman’s previous spreadsheet-based solution. The IT2 system will be hosted, providing Schulman with the benefits of a specifically configured TWS solution combined with technology outsourcing.
The annual BNP Paribas Cash Management University kicked off on Thursday morning with treasury professionals congregating in Paris from across Europe.
APIs may be a solution to MT940 challenges, says Karen Fagan, treasury operation manager, for British television company, ITV.
Kicking off the first day of the Singapore Fintech Festival, issues with cryptocurrencies were addressed by MIT media labs director, Joi Ito, and panels of technology leaders discussed how they’re using data analytics.
Sibos 2017 day two highlights: Brexit and banking, and why ‘data is the new oil’ in financial services
How nation first politics can impact global financial organisations It’s clear that data and regulation are the two key topics that are ... read more