Accuity has launched its Compliance Link solution, which the company says has the functionality to seamlessly integrate and manage an organisation’s global regulatory and enhanced due diligence screening processes. The modular solution screens prospect, customer, vendor and employee information and financial transaction data against lists mandated by governments and AML regulatory organisations. The solution can reside within any organisation’s AML processes, allowing for both real-time and batch screening of items. In addition to case management functionality that offers a central repository for distributing potential hits for review by different departments or users in an organisation to streamline screening processes, Compliance Link is composed of the following modules:
- Translator – designed to provide an additional layer of protection and certainty for screening non-Latin character names.
- Parser – featuring SWIFT MT, International ACH Transaction (IAT) and Fedwire screening capabilities.
- Web Service – enabling organisations to conduct screening throughout different departments, each with its own business rules.
- Filter – built around the company’s FACFilter screening engine, incorporating Global WatchList caution lists and rule sets to help reduce false positives.
- Private File Creator – allowing for the Filter to screen against custom-created lists of entities already identified as high-risk based on an organisation’s parameters.
The annual BNP Paribas Cash Management University kicked off on Thursday morning with treasury professionals congregating in Paris from across Europe.
APIs may be a solution to MT940 challenges, says Karen Fagan, treasury operation manager, for British television company, ITV.
Kicking off the first day of the Singapore Fintech Festival, issues with cryptocurrencies were addressed by MIT media labs director, Joi Ito, and panels of technology leaders discussed how they’re using data analytics.
Sibos 2017 day two highlights: Brexit and banking, and why ‘data is the new oil’ in financial services
How nation first politics can impact global financial organisations It’s clear that data and regulation are the two key topics that are ... read more